Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Help Me!

Hi, I'm Cuba Gooding Jr. I've lost the ability to pick good movies. Can you help me re-establish my career and sanity? If you disagree, here are some of my recent movies:

Wrong Turn at Tahoe (2009)
Hardwired (2009)
Lies & Illusions (2009)
The Devil's Tomb (2009)
The Way of War (2009)
Linewatch (2008)
Harold (2008)
Hero Wanted (2008)
The Ungodly (2007)
What Love Is (2007)
End Game (2006)


As for the train wreck picture up above...well let's not talk about it. If you know anything about the listed movies then good for you! I sure as shit don't because I was drunk when I picked and filmed them. Move over Eddie Murphy and Jean-Claude Van Damme there's a new disaster on the block!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I dont even recognize a single one of those movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuba whats that name sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not for Roselyn Sanchez (banana scene), I think "Boat Trip" should definitely make the list.

    ReplyDelete