Friday, February 19, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife


Another garbage movie I didn’t waste my time seeing. But let’s look at the premise of the film. A guy drifts in and out of a girl’s life via time travel then ends up marrying her. While at first it sounds ridiculous I think any guy would love to have that ability. You know, just fade away mid-fight or right after sex so you can skip the cuddling. Or how about if you knock up a girl and don’t want the responsibility. The words that will ring in her ears forever as you fade away would most likely be, “Peace, you’re problem now! By the way you now have the clap, sorry!”

4 comments:

  1. The book was decent but the movie looks awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - you are sick in the head! But your reviews crack me up! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. These aren't your typical movie reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the utmost appreciation for chick flicks and even I thought this movie was gay!

    ReplyDelete