Sunday, March 14, 2010

You...need some more Tyler Perry in your life.


Hi, I’m Tyler Perry. You know me from my sub-par movies such as: Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail, Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns, Tyler Perry’s The Family That Preys, and the shit TV show Tyler Perry’s House of Payne. If you’re wondering why I shamelessly put my name in the front of everything I do it’s because my parents have always referred to me as the Mistake. You see, I was the accident my parents never wanted to happen. As you know revenge is a dish best served cold and that is why I put my name in front of everything I do….also because I have a small dick and it makes me feel better. Here are some upcoming things you can buy with my name on it:

Tyler Perry’s Dildos- the first 50 who purchase will be lucky enough to have them signed. I wish mine was that size.
Tyler Perry’s Depends Diaper- for the elder generation who can’t make it to the bowl…like my dickhead father.
Tyler Perry’s Condoms- these condoms are better than the ones you buy. Why? Because they have my name on them.

Thanks for your time. Please go out and buy something of mine. It’ll make me feel better.

Sincerely,
The Mistake I mean Tyler Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment